Sunday 5 June 2016

Hi there, I'm new.

Dear Bloggersphere,

Please excuse me while I stumble my way through the this' and thats' of blogging. My name is Kayley Jane, and I am new here.

I have just begun a journey. I've developed a newfound love and fascination for words and writing, and in the midst of this affair, a desire and urge to express myself through it, and to stretch the boundaries of my imagination and creative ability.

I am excited to explore my passions, interests and curiosities, and to scatter them across these pages in the hope that I will learn, grow and fall more in love with writing as an art form and a creative outlet. So here I go, in the pursuit of my positively nonsensical world of dreams and ambitions, that perhaps nobody might ever read. Here's to a new season and a new journey.

Yours truly,
Kayley Jane.

No comments:

Post a Comment